Negative inserts with hole
Positive inserts with hole
Chip breaking range reference for general turning inserts
Cutting test for chip breaking range of general turning inserts
-USF Precision turning chipbreaker
- Effective chip control due to the proper chipbreaker.
- Large rake angle makes cutting easier and faster.
- Nose radius precision controlled within 0.02mm for excellent machining precision.
- Special surface after-treatment for better surface quality.
- High strength screw clamping ensures good repeatability and accuracy .
Application range of USF chipbreaker
-LC chipbreaker for aluminum
- -LC inserts are designed with a special chipbreaker. Large rake angle and clearance angle make the cutting edge sharper, ensuring easier cutting while remaining effective chip breaking
- Achieved the mirror rake face after special treatment. Reduced the friction resistence, and stick free. Accordingly, make the chip removal fluently and improve the surface quality and tool life.
- The G-class tolerance of insert, higher Repeated Position Accuracy, at the same time, it can
effectively avoid the vibration during the machining process.
-WGF/WGM chipbreaker series Turning inserts with wiper
-EF -EM -ER
Specially designed for machining intensively adhesive and high-plasticity materials such as stainless steel, etc
Overcome difficulties on machining Ni- base high temperature alloy
-SF chipbreaker for finishing
Little squirrel series
Precision grooving and profile turning inserts
Special chipbreaker design, suitable for precise grooving of low-carbon steel, stainless steel, adhesive materials and non-ferrous metal.
The tolerance of the edge width S of precise grooving and profiling inserts can reach ±0.025. Inserts can also be mounted on the corresponding specifications of original tool series.