ADF Gometry series
- Optimized geometry can achieve perfect chip control at a wide range of cutting data. Mainly applied in finish and semi-finish machining of steel as well as stainless steel materials .
- With precision grinding techniques bring high dimension accuracy and high indexing repeatability
- Specially designed rake face structure ensures insert strength while greatly reducing cutting force
- Advanced edge treatment and after coating treatment for excellent surface finish
AHF Geometry inserts
- Unique vibration resistance geometry brings good surface quality even for long and slender shaft parts.
- Based on advanced chip control design, general-purpose geometry, mainly applied in finish and semi-finish machining of steel as well as stainless steel materials.
- Grinding techniques for inserts greatly improve precision.
- Inserts with positive angle and edge sharper than -ADF geometry for light cutting action. Optimized insert material ensures perfect balance of edge strength and sharpness.
- Workpiece material : Stainless steel
- Insert : DCMT11T304-AHF/YB9302
- Cuttint data: V=200mm/min, ap=1.0mm, f=0.2mm/r